Today’s post written by Miki
Whether you’re preparing for a new baby or changing your baby’s nursery into a ‘big kid’s room’, it can be really difficult to find furniture that you – and they – like.
After all, furniture is a big investment at any time, and with children it’s important to find pieces that will grow with them. To this end I’ve rounded up some of my favourite brands and lines available in Australia, all items which look fantastic and are designed to last for the long haul.
If you want something to jazz up the kids’ rooms but can’t afford to splash out too much, bean bags are jut the thing. They’re relatively inexpensive, plus you can get them in a huge range of stunning designs – see Cocoon Couture and Missi Missi for some ideas – and kids absolutely adore them.
It’s also worth mentioning that Metro Mum currently have 10% off their large and extremely stylish furniture range, and that the furniture prices shown on their site includes shipping. Enter ‘FUR609’ at checkout to get the 10% discount.
If you’re after something with a real ‘wow’ factor, head to Miss Tati & Friends as you’re bound to find it there! Whether you’re shopping for a budding pirate, surfer or princess, there’s something there which is bound to make you ooh and aah.
Here are some of my favourites – see the links below for where to buy them.
1. L’il Buccaneer Bed, $1,495.00 from Miss Tati & Friends
2. Missi Missi Jumbo Beanbag – Hot Pink w/ Stars, $129.95 from Bubba Funk
3. Oriental Princess Bookcase, $1,390.00 from Miss Tati & Friends
4. Gertie & Me Moses Basket & Stand, $349.95 from The Hip Infant
5. Fresco Bloom Classic Contemporary High Chair – Midnight Black, $699.00 from Metro Mum
6. Cocoon Couture Gorgeous Giraffe Bean Bag – Yellow/Blue, $99.95 from ShopHouse
7. Oeuf Cot in Birch, $1,449.00 from Metro Mum
8. Seed Organic Cradle, $315.00 from Metro Mum
9. Teeny Me Roar Flip Flop Sofa, $249.95 from The Hip Infant
As always, please check individual sites for postage details, and have a look at the KidStyleFile All Current Deals page to make sure you’re getting the best deal on your purchase.