Post written by Anna
I don’t know about you, but it only takes the mere whisper of a baby on the horizon to send me into a full blown gift-searching frenzy! I just can’t help it, I *love* to buy gifts for babies. When each of our babies arrived, we were gifted with some really lovely presents from all kinds of people: from friends and family, but also my work colleagues, my husband’s clients in business – even the lady at our local shop. So I know I’m not alone in my love of celebrating a brand new arrival into the world with a gift.
It is really pleasing to then introduce you to a lovely store that is truly set up to be a one stop destination for gift giving. Meet beautiful Kate Gordon, mum and gift-giver extraordinaire, whose passion for finding the perfect gift led her to start Children’s Online Store – www.childrensonlinestore.com.au.
Living in Moree in rural NSW, Kate has spent countless hours in the quest for the perfect gift and has filled her store with only the most special items worthy of a ‘welcome to the world’ gift. There is clothing, linen, bedroom accessories, toys, headwear, and one of my top choices for a gift that will last for ages – some very carefully selected books. All of these top quality products come from a lovely range of brands that currently include: and the Little Dog Laughed, Edz Kidz Ear Defenders, Happy As Larry Designs, Jacob & Bonomi, Jiggle & Giggle, Jolie Petite Chose, Lovable Lights, Mozi and Gingerlilly.
Because Kate has put her very intuitive and perceptive gift-giving skills to work, everything in the store would make a truly wonderful present. However a couple of items caught my eye like the super cute nightlights from Lovable Lights. I love the Bird and the Owl in particular – but there is also a Frog and Butterfly to choose from. My brother is something of a rock star so I am also tucking the Edz Kidz Ear Defenders away as a gift idea for my new little niece so she can venture out to her daddy’s gigs and become his number 1 fan!
Children’s Online Store always make gift-giving easy with consistently super low shipping rates from just $5.00 and FREE gift wrapping when you make a note at checkout. PLUS for a limited time it’s even easier for you: Kate is offering all KidStyleFile readers a fab 10% off storewide at Children’s Online Store. You will simply need to enter special discount code 2222 at checkout until midnight on 22 October 2011 to redeem. Enjoy.
Discounted prices quoted below are only applicable with discount code 2222 until 22 October 2011, while stocks last.
- Happy As Larry Multicoloured Wool Ball Rug $299.00 less 10% = $269.10
- and the Little Dog Laughed Frilly Denim Bloomers $28.00 less 10% = $25.20
- Lovable Lights Bird Nightlight $19.95 less 10% = $17.95
- Lovable Lights Owl Nightlight $19.95 less 10% = $17.95
- Jolie Petite Chose Elephant Mobile $85.00 less 10% = $76.50
- The Australian Women’s Weekly Children’s Birthday Cake Book $14.95 less 10% = $13.45
- Jiggle and Giggle Rectangle Bird Cushion $24.00 less 10% = $21.60
- Edz Kidz Ear Defenders Protective Ear Muffs $26.00 less 10% = $23.40
- Where the Wild Things Are by Maurice Sendak $14.95 less 10% = $13.45
- Goodnight Moon Board Book by Margaret Wise Brown $14.99 less 10% = $13.49
- Mozi Girls Muslin Wrap $19.95 less 10% = $17.95
- Mozi Blue Muslin Wrap $19.95 less 10% = $17.95
Children’s Online Store charge just $5.00 to deliver most orders Australia wide – amazing! International postage is calculated on a order-by-order basis. For delivery information, please see the Ordering information page.