Post written by Miki
The team at Ekidna Kidswear – www.ekidnakids.com.au – certainly aren’t resting on their laurels with the change of seasons imminent. They’re ordering gorgeous new winter goodies and putting summer stock on sale… and this means it’s a really exciting place for us to shop!
A couple of my favourite new products for winter are the quilt sets from Whimsy. As a mum of boys, I find it difficult to find bedding that the kids and I agree on; either it doesn’t feature enough of the things they get excited about (i.e. pretty much anything with wheels), or it’s just too ugly for me to want to have in the house. Whimsy has taken those parameters and made bedding sets which the boys and I can agree on wholeheartedly. The brand also has some equally stylish options for girls – start planning your room redecorating now!
The popular Designer Mamas hospital gowns have several new styles available for pre-order, at a special price of $79.95 which is 20% off the RRP. These gowns are fantastic for so many reasons, and I wish I’d known about them in time to get one when I had my own babies. For starters, they mean you don’t need to use the nasty hospital-provided gowns when you go in to have your baby. They have snaps down the back (no backside exposure!), open easily for breastfeeding and any medical lines you might need, and make you look gorgeous for your first photos with your precious newborn. But don’t make the mistake of thinking it’s one of those things you only wear once; a friend who was gifted one said she wore it every night for months after her baby’s birth as it was her most comfy breastfeeding-friendly nightie, and she’s looking forwards to getting it out again as the birth of her second child approaches. I’m making a mental note to remember these next time I need to buy a baby shower gift, I think they’re a brilliant idea.
KidStyleFile readers can take 15% off storewide at Ekidna Kidswear, including clearance items which have already been discounted by up to 60%! Use the code KSF15 at checkout to redeem, and note that the offer expires on 15 March 2012. Ekidna Kids also has a top-notch loyalty reward program with points earned on every purchase, and a lovely newsletter with all sorts of Ekidna Kidswear news and updates.
The prices below are valid using the code KSF15 until 15 March 2012.
1. Whimsy Quilt Set – Cars, $109.95 less 15% = $93.45
2. Whimsy Quilt St – Trains, $109.95 less 15% = $93.45
3. Crocodile Creek ‘Hello’ Drink Bottle, $19.95 $15.95 less 15% = $13.55
4. Boon Snack Ball, $16.95 $9.95 less 15% = $8.45
5. Mumma & Bubba Organics Massage Oil, $19.95 $9.95 less 15% = $8.45
6. Designer Mamas Hospital Gown – Berrylicious, PRE-ORDER $79.95 less 15% = $67.95
7. Paper Eskimo Paper Pad Invitations – Farm, $6.95 $3.50 less 15% = $2.97
8. Paper Eskimo Birthday Invitations – Miss Tea Party, $19.95 $17.95 less 15% = $15.25
9. Starchild Daisy Baby Pre-Walker Shoes, $19.95 less 15% = $16.95
10. Whimsy Quilt Set – Doe A Deer, $74.95 less 15% = $63.70
11. Bibska Bib – Skulls & Bows, $12.00 less 15% = $10.20
12. Bibska Bib – Chick-A-Dee, $12.00 less 15% = $10.20
Ekidna Kidswear charge from $7.50 flat, trackable postage, and orders over $200 are delivered FREE, Australia-wide. International orders are welcome. Visit the Delivery information page for full shipping and delivery details.