Written by Miki
As parents, we all get fed up with clothing that only lasts for a wash or two before ending up so misshapen, shrunken or faded that it needs to be thrown out. It’s so much easier – and in the long term, far cheaper – to buy quality clothes that last through a couple of kids or more, and still look like new after every wash. But how do you know which brands to trust? It’s easy – you shop at Where Did You Get That? – www.wheredidyougetthat.com.au.
Toni and Melony, sisters and proprietors of WDYGT?, have seven children between them and live in rural South Australia where the kids play hard in the great outdoors every day. They’ve road tested more brands than I could name, and stockedonly those that meet their stringent quality and style standards, meaning that you can shop with confidence at their online boutique. As Toni and Melony say, “These are brands that we believe will last more than one child. Quality fabrics mean durability and washability. With seven kids between us we love a hand-me-down that still looks new, holds its shape and washes up a treat.”
It’s Where Did You Get That’s 4th birthday, and to celebrate we’ve been given 20% off store-wide! This means it’s a great opportunity to try out some of these brands for yourself if you haven’t before – I wholeheartedly recommend Claesen’s and Daily Tea as a great place to start. The discount can be used on absolutely everything in the store, even sale items which have already been discounted by 50% to 80%. The code to enter at checkout is WHERE4-KSF and it expires on 31 May 2012.
Have a look below at just a few of the items you could use your 20% discount on – believe me, it was hard to choose only twelve!
1. Daily Tea Girls Awesome Aura Dolman Dress, $34.95 less 20% = $27.96
2. Tea Collection Girls Fantastico Furry Vest, $89.95 less 20% = $71.96
3. Daily Tea Boys Jaguar Mask Tee, $27.95 less 20% = $22.36
4. Claesen’s Girls Flower Singlet, $31.95 less 20% = $25.56
5. Daily Tea Super Side Stripe Pants, $32.95 less 20% = $26.36
6. Claesen’s Boys Checks Short Sleeve Tee, $24.95 less 20% = $19.96
7. Claesen’s Girls Pink Flower Boxers – 2 pack, $36.95 less 20% = $29.56
8. Claesen’s Boys Checks Boxers – 2 pack, $37.95 less 20% = $30.36
9. Vapur – The Anti Bottle, from $18.95ea less 20% = $15.16
10. Djeco Birdhouse Window Workshop, $29.95 less 20% = $23.96
11. Goodbyn Lunchbox – Blueberry, $39.95 less 20% = $31.96
12. Butterfly Stacker, $39.95 less 20% = $31.96
The list of brands carried at Where Did You Get That? include: Allen & Unwin Publishers, Bella Tunno, Belly Art, Budkins, Candela, Cat Nap, Chic by Sha, Claesen’s Evergreens, Coco Boheme, Coo Clocks, Crazy Forts, Daily Tea, Deglingos, Djeco, Dezign with a Z, EcoCocoon, Enchanted Faeries, Eric Carle, Folkmanis, Foogo & Funtainer By Thermos, Fraggle Rock, Fruut Sacks & Fruut Trees, Girls 4 Sport, Goodbyn, Goorin Brothers, Intelliplay, Le Toy Van, Lelli Kelly, Manhattan Toy Company, Merrigold Wooden Toys, MOJO, Morgan & Milo, Radio Flyer, Stella Cove, Tango Books, Tea Collection, Tommy Rocket, Two Belles, Wagonware, Zid Zid Kids, The String Doll Gang, Freak-O-Bags and Blabbos Buddies – there’s something for everyone from tots to tweens!
Where Did You Get That? ships Australia wide. You can have e-parcel tracked flat rate shipping Australia wide for $8.95 or Express Shipping for $14.95. Click here for full information, including info on shipping to New Zealand.