Have some bored kids on your hands that need something to do? Insert: crafty time! Sounds like a nightmare? Well in the wrong hands it might be, but if you are prepared it will be fun, a lot of fun! I have found over the years that creating is really fun for kids, so take a quick squiz through our art and craft archives, grab some ideas and gather some simple tools and get ready to create some masterpieces to stick on the fridge. Encouraging your children’s creativity in a structured way can result in calm, quiet and concentrating kids – fingers crossed.
This month’s selection of easy craft projects include super cute pig magnets made from painted pebbles, an easy peasy pomegrante collage and you’ll never have to buy puff paint again with the super quick recipe.
1. Pirate Ship from plaid kids craft
2. Mosaic Collage from creative jewish mom
3. Make Your Own Puffy Paint from get your mess on
4. Make Tiny Pom Pom With A Fork from vivid please
5. Felt Board For Kids from Martha Stewart
6. Fabric Scrap Necklaces from Small magazine
7. Pig Magnets from Martha Stewart
8. Grass Head from redtedart