Written by Anna
If you’re looking for an online destination to shoo the winter blues away, then I suggest you quick step on over to Where Did You Get That? – www.wheredidyougetthat.com.au where the store is bursting with all the joy of new season fashion arrivals.
Just in are the new Spring/Summer 2012 fashion releases from Claesen’s and Daily Tea. The first mention of Daily Tea goes to Destination Bali. You can see the beautiful Balinese influence throughout this range, including botanical jungle prints that are just perfect for summer. Also hot off the press is the Daily Tea destination Nordic Design. These items are a modern take on Danish design with Nordic inspired dresses that twirl, super cool stripes and some really exciting colour combinations.
Toni and Melony are very excited to be stocking a new brand this coming season – the Australian made and designed Oishi-m. This brand spanking new range is literally hot of the press, and you can get your hands on it thanks to Where Did You Get That?, who have a lovely selection of the range available to purchase now.
Toni and Melony are just so excited about this upcoming season of fashion, they are sharing the love with all KidStyleFile readers with a wonderful 10% discount on all new fashion in the *NEW SPRING~SUMMER 2012* Category. To redeem this great offer you will need to enter special code KSFSS10 before it ends at midnight 14 August 2012. The Winter 2012 Sale has some great winter pieces on sale by up to 40% off while stocks last, and if you’re feeling super savvy, the Past Season and Clearance Page is the one for you
Discounted prices below are only applicable with code KSFSS10 which is valid while stocks last, until midnight 14 August 2012.
- Oishi-m Glorious Short Sleeve Tee $39.95 less 10% = $35.95
- Oishi-m Cloud Gazer Chubba Jean $79.95 less 10% = $71.95
- Oishi-m Hiber Short Sleeve Tee $39.95 less 10% = $35.95
- Oishi-m Lili Me Skirt $59.95 less 10% = $53.95
- Claesen’s Baby Boys Polo Romper $34.95 less 10% = $31.45
- Claesen’s Baby Girls Kimono Dress Checks Pink & Blue $34.95 less 10% = $31.45
- Daily Tea Boys Uluwatu Tee $26.95 less 10% = $24.25
- Daily Tea Boys Colorblock Short $26.95 less 10% = $24.25
- Tea Collection Girls Prambanan Sash Dress $49.95 less 10% = $44.95
- Tea Collection Girls Surf Lily Top $37.95 less 10% = $34.15
- Claesen’s Girls Swimsuit Army Flower $64.95 less 10% = $58.45
- Tea Collection Girls Blissful Bermuda Shorts $34.95 less 10% = $31.45
- Daily Tea Boys Copenhagen Tee $26.95 less 10% = $24.25
The list of brands carried at Where Did You Get That? include: Automoblox, Claesen’s, Coo Clocks, Contigo, Crazy Forts, Daily Tea & Tea Collection, Dezign with a Z, Djeco, Enchanted Faeries, Fraggle Rock, Freak-O-Bag, Fruut, Goodbyn, Le Toy Van & Budkins, MOJO, Mr Men & Little Miss ~ Mother Bear, Oishi-m, Red Bobble, Roos Productions ~ Dress Your Doll, The String Doll Gang and Vapur.
Where Did You Get That? ships Australia wide. You can have e-parcel tracked flat rate shipping Australia wide for $8.95 or Express Shipping for $14.95. Click here for full information, including info on shipping to New Zealand.