As we’ve already shared, the Kids Instyle “Tickled Pink” trade show was held in Melbourne over the weekend. The range of new products for baby, kids and tweens had us all super excited, and so we wanted to highlight some of our favourite products for you.
Below you will find some of our top product picks from this fabulous trade event.
To see Part 1 of our highlights from the Kids Instyle “Tickled Pink” event click here.
In no particular order:
1. Why We Love Amor Amor Designs: Amor Amor were exhibiting at Kids Instyle for the very first time, and we were drawn in by there amazing hand-illustrated designs. Based around little monsters who each have fun personalities, distinctive habits and unique characteristics, Amor Amor make clothing, stationery, soft toys and the very cool Monster Legging Artists Kit which allows your child to illustrate and then wear their own artwork. Amor Amor are certainly a unique brand to keep an eye on.
2. Why We Love Jimmy Cricket: We love all the colour, spunk and personality on offer in the expanding range from Jimmy Cricket. New at Kids Instyle are the Blafre products, including the stunning bedlinen pictured here. It’s 100% cotton, colourful, playful and falls into a great price bracket too.
3. Why We Love Incy Interiors: Incy Interiors were showcasing all that is new to their range – their Little Egg and Rocking Egg chairs and the stunning gelato metal children’s beds. These designer pieces are total eye candy - you see them and instantly want them, luckily for us they are also affordable.
4. Why We Love Minyaka Design: Sculptural clothing in fun designs (such as the fun Bubble Dress). We love the clean and simple designs and the contemporary colour palette.
5. Why We Love Frankie & Lola: Who needs to buy a jacket and a raincoat when Frankie & Lola make a stylish, dressier raincoat that does double duty as a jacket. There are designs for both boys and girls in a range of different on-trend colours. Each raincoat has coordinating gumboots (available for separate purchase) – combine them for the perfect wet weather ensemble!
6. Why We Love and The Little Dog Laughed: We love the whimsical, even nostalgic feel of and The Little Dog Laughed. Showcased at Kids Instyle was a new clothing range, and accessories like the hair clips you can see pictured. These were matched in cuteness with their lovely new 100% cotton monkey toy. Plus watch out for the lovely new colours of their signature hand crocheted blankets.
7. Why We Love Cocoome Organic: For their beautifully soft organic sleepwear. Watch too for their expanding range which includes wraps and new summer Christmas range which includes a delightful Christmas sack in a range of colours.
8. Why We Love Mini Fin: We are over the moon with Mini Fin for their new summer range for babies and children up to a size 6. The range of casual summer wear includes polos, boardies, singlets, onesies, singlets, bloomers, dresses and tees. But get this: nothing in the range retails over $24.95 – making this stylish summer range super affordable.
9. Why We Love Little Frenchy: It’s no secret that KidStyleFile loves chic French style. Little Frenchy imports a number of French brands into Australia and we know you are going to love these sensational new French printed tees as they arrive. Super cute, super bright, super French chic – what’s not to love?!
10. Why We Love Coq en Pate: Imported by Little Frenchy, we loved all the French waress on offer. Deuz are a French brand whose range includes the Babymat, Tapikid playmats, and the Napikid bib for toddlers. We fell head over heels with the new cloth books by Coq en Pate available in both French and English, they come beautifully packaged to send as a gift.
11. Why We Love Blafre: Imported from Norway by Jimmy Cricket, the range includes colourful and quirky bedlinen, drink bottles, wall stickers and the tin suitcases you can see pictured here. Full of personality, we just love them.
12. Why We Love Doodle Art: Anything that can keep kids entertained for around 60 hours has our tick of approval. Doodle Art is perfect for encouraging creativity, concentration and a makes for a brilliant family activity. Simply grab one of the included textas, sit on an end of the poster and draw away. When when you are done you can frame your family work of art. Available in several designs including: Aquarium, Bugs n Birds, Butterflies, Fairy Tales, Pirates and Sea.
13. Why We Love Almond Tree Designs: The exquisite attention to detail in the range of hand crafted paper art by Almond Tree Designs is just so beautiful. Their bus roll style posters have been expanded to include some lovely new designs including one titled ‘sister’, and another titled ‘brother’ (pictured).
14. Why We Love OB Designs: Makers of the wonderful Dingarings, Australian company OB Designs were also showcasing their Limited Edition Rainbow Blanket. This heirloom quality item is sure to become a treasured childhood piece. You can also see pictured the Rainbow Pom Pom Garland which is designed to add a lovely and eye catching splash of colour to a nursery or child’s bedroom.
15. Why We Love Monstar Kids: Monstar Kids had on display their upcoming ranges and launched their special new line for babies. We were more than a little besotted with the light, and beautifully bright coloured summer clothing for little people from 000-8 and can’t wait to see the signature prints and illustrations (and a certain favourite dress or two!) in retailers soon.
16. Why We Love The Rokii: We wholeheartedly believe that Bower and Beyond are onto a winner with this amazing product (well, technically they’ve already won an Australian International Design Award). Rokii is the humble rocking horse re-imagined into a fabulous rocking horse with the addition of a rocking chair and a ride-on toy – all available in one clever, aesthetically beautiful package.
17. Why We Love Furious Kingston: We think little boys rock, and we love designers who cherish them just as much as we do. Furious Kingston offer a vintage style range of clothing and accessories for boys. With their furiously spunky threads, the coming FK ranges are going to be hard to beat for retro style.
18. Why We Love Moulin Roty: Moulin Roty make the sweetest range of whimsical French toys. We especially loved the new series, ‘Les Parisiennes’. Including beautiful dolls, pretty little tea sets and a gorgeous boutique dressing room, we think little girls are going to love playing with this range of delightful toys.
19. Why We Love hide and SEEK: We’ve mentioned that Boohoo? has recently become Hide & SEEK, but did we tell you how much we *LOVE* their Winter 2013 range? This is certainly a label to watch. Oh my, we were grabbing hangers left, right and centre – gushing that we had to have them all. Domenica loved the grey owl dress (not pictured), while Ange loved the bright yellow and blue dress pictured to the left (amongst many others!). We have no doubt that any item from this range will brighten a winter’s day.
20. Why We Love Twigz: Dedicated to the development of young gardeners, Twigz make a range of ergonomic gardening tools and equipment for kids. The value of kids taking an interest in their environment is priceless, and Twigz aim to foster a love of gardening and the environment in all children. Anyone having trouble getting kids to eat their greens might want to try letting their kids loose in the garden with some vegie seedlings and the Twigz gardening tools and watering can.