Written by Domenica
Where Did You Get That? – www.wheredidyougetthat.com.au – know their fashion. Their extensive range caters for boys and girls, and includes high quality items from Australian and international designers that are well-known for creating stylish, affordable and durable childrenswear.
Their *NEW SPRING~SUMMER 2012* category is where you’ll find the latest collections from fashion brands such as Claesen’s, Daily Tea, Tea Collection and Australian favourite, Oishi-M. Consider stocking up on clothing now to beat the Christmas rush – I’ve heard that spring/summer styles are selling quickly! Speaking of Christmas, it is fast approaching and there are some lovely Chrissy day outfits available at Where Did You Get That?, such as the Tea Collection Girls Two Tie Surf Lily Dress for girls, and the Claesen’s Boys Polo Shirt paired with the Claesen’s Boys Walk Shorts ~ Khaki Checks for boys.
Where Did You Get That? want to help you get your kid’s wardrobes sorted for the warmer weather, and are offering the following great deals on items from the *NEW SPRING~SUMMER 2012* category, valid until 16 October 2012:
- Purchase 1 item save 10% with code KSFSUMMER10
- Purchase 2 items save 15% with code KSFSUMMER15
- Purchase 3 items save 20% with code KSFSUMMER20
- Purchase 4 or more & save 25% with code KSFSUMMER25
All orders over $100 (once the discount is applied) will also receive a voucher for free shipping. It will arrive with your parcel, and is valid for one month, for use on your next order. You should also check out the Past Season & Clearance section for savings of up to 75% off, and the Autumn/Winter section for savings of up to 50% off, while stocks last.
Sign up for the Where Did You Get That? newsletter and ‘like’ their Facebook Page to be the first to hear about new products, special promotions and sale events. You can also check out the latest products to hit the WDYGT? shelves here.
Please note: See the offer above for the relevant discount code to apply to the prices below. The discounts are only valid for category *NEW SPRING~SUMMER*, until 16 October 2012, while stocks last. The discounts are not retroactive, and any incorrect code used will be adjusted, with orders shipped once corrected.
1. Daily Tea Boys Uluwatu Tee $26.95; Daily Tea Boys Colorblock Short $26.95
2. Oishi-m Surge’n Short Sleeve Tee $39.95
3. Oishi-m Cloud Gazer Chubba Jean $79.95
4. Claesen’s Boys Polo Shirt $49.95
5. Claesen’s Boys Loose Fit Swim Boxer ~ Hawaii Leaf $64.95
6. Daily Tea Girls Sea Flower Dress $37.95
7. Claesen’s Girls Halter Dress Checks Dusty Olive $59.95
8. Daily Tea Girls Flutter Fun Romper $37.95
9. Daily Tea Girls Tulip Bubble Dress $29.95
10. Daily Tea Girls Bird of Paradise Top $29.95
11. Daily Tea Girls Safari Paperbag Shorts $34.95
12. Claesen’s Girls Romper Tracksuit Denim $56.95
The list of brands carried at Where Did You Get That? include: Automoblox, Claesen’s, Coo Clocks, Contigo, Crazy Forts, Daily Tea & Tea Collection, Dezign with a Z, Djeco, Enchanted Faeries, Fraggle Rock, Freak-O-Bag, Fruut, Goodbyn, Le Toy Van & Budkins, MOJO, Mr Men & Little Miss ~ Mother Bear, Oishi-m, Red Bobble, Roos Productions ~ Dress Your Doll, The String Doll Gang and Vapur.
Where Did You Get That? ships Australia wide. You can have e-parcel tracked flat rate shipping Australia wide for $8.95 or express shipping for $14.95 (excluding some bulky items). Click here for full information, including info on shipping to New Zealand.