Written by Domenica
As parents we can surround our children with quality products that also do good for the planet, as a result teaching kids that we value making conscientious choices. Below you will find a list of eco-friendly products for the littlest members of our families, enjoy!
1. Mix it up with this reversible Green Baby Reversible Camper Hat. Made in India, this fair-trade hat is made from 100% organic cotton jersey.
2. Made from soft organic cotton, this Green Baby Short Sleeved Romper is perfect for enjoying the sunshine.
3. This beautiful Dandelion Baby Doll is made from machine-washable organic cotton, with embroidered eyes, mouth and dress. It is stuffed with natural corn fibre filling and is perfectly safe for wee little babes.
4. The Cocoome Shells Romper is made from 100% organic cotton, has a soft shell motif perfect for summer. Perfect for putting baby to sleep in, but totes adorable for being out and about. Also available is a matching 100% organic cotton wrap.
5. Shopping makes me feel very happy, but the makers of this Little Sapling Toys Wooden Teether make it a ‘doing good’ kinda happy! They plant a tree for every toy sold and use recycled content packaging to present these gorgeous handmade wooden teethers.
6. The Apple & Bee Baby Change Mat is not only super chic, but it has an outer layer of organic cotton and an inner layer of denim coated with recycled PET water proof finish, making it safe and totally practical.
7. Free from foaming agents, artificial additives or fragrances, this Four Cow Farm Baby Wash is low-foaming and retains all the antioxidants and benefits of its ingredients. Includes premium cold pressed extra virgin olive oil and organic echinacea extract to help soothe dry or irritated skin.
8. BPA free and made from recycled milk containers, these colourful Re-Play Bowls come in a 3 pack, and are quite a nifty eco-friendly invention. They’re deep enough to help toddlers learn to use their utensils and, a huge draw-card for time time-poor mums, they’re even dishwasher safe!
9. Reduce landfill with the Pikapu One Size Cloth Nappy. No folding, pins or plastic pilchers and no soaking; this cloth nappy is comfortable, looks great and is quick and easy to use.