Written by Miki
Amilli Kids – www.amillikids.com.au – is a wonderful source of European clothing for les enfants in your life. The brands stocked are all independent labels, carefully chosen by the Amilli Kids team and directly imported to Australia from the manufacturers, and as a result they inject a sense of style and freshness which is distinctly European.
When choosing my children’s clothes I try to go for something a little bit different from the gear every other kid in the playground or school yard is wearing, but I still feel that it’s important to retain an appropriate innocence to what they’re wearing. European labels are excellent at walking this line, and for that reason I love dressing my kids in them. Have a look at the image collage below and you’ll see why – the clean lines, the bold use of colour, the perfect blend of understatement and confidence.
While you’re there, sign up for the Amilli Kids newsletter to be the first to hear about subscriber-only specials, competitions, sales and new product arrivals.
The prices below are valid until 21 December 2012 using the code XMAS40 while stocks last.
1. Bamboo Baby Knitted Cardigan – Yellow, $52.95 less 40% = $31.77
2. Bamboo Baby Bowline Denim Skirt, $39.95 less 40% = $23.97
3. Tinny Shoes – Boxcalf Rojo, $64.95 less 40% = $38.97
4. New Generals Beetle Skitter Tank Top, $27.95 less 40% = $16.77
5. Bamboo Baby Reef Dress – Red, $54.95 less 40% = $32.97
6. Troizenfants Cargo Bermuda Shorts With Side Pockets, $79.95 less 40% = $47.97
7. Tinny Shoes Boxcalf Marino, $80.95 less 40% = $48.57
8. Troizenfants Body Shirt With Polo Neck – Blue Stripes Jersey, $39.95 less 40% = $23.97
9. Troizenfants Flowery Printed Dress – Red Little Flowers, $59.95 less 40% = $35.97
10. Troizenfants Retro Look Short Overalls, $74.95 less 40% = $44.97
11. Bamboo Baby Mariner’s Polo Tee – Red, $34.95 less 40% = $20.97
12. Tutto Piccolo Trousers – Grey, $46.95 less 40% = $28.17
The Amilli Kids designer portfolio currently includes Bamboo Baby, C de C, Gold, Ketiketa, New Generals, Orimusi, Pepe Children Shoes, TALC, Tinny Shoes, Troizenfants, Tutto Piccolo and Wheat.
Amilli Kids ship Australia wide for the flat fee of just $7.00 for standard registered delivery. All Australian orders over $120.00 qualify for FREE shipping. For full shipping information please click here.