With three precious bambinos, now 9 (eek, where did that time go?), 7 and 4 respectively, I have had a few years to learn how to keep their wardrobes full of clothes that are both stylish and wearable. One tip I have found to work really well for winter, is to purchase outfits rather than just selected individual pieces.
Purely4Kids – www.purely4kids.com.au is a gorgeous baby and kids fashion boutique that stock only Australian designer labels, making it easy to shop local. Amanda and her team have just uploaded brand new winter clothing for babies and kids from Paper Wings, Freshbaked, Papoose and Baobab as well as gorgeous sleepwear by Huckleberry Lane - these new goodies are making me actually look forward to winter!
If you are looking for some outfit inspiration, check out the first three pictures. First you can see an outfit from Baobab made up of the colourful orange jeans and denim jacket. Next is the beautiful outfit by Paperwings which little lady will look stunning in. And how handsome is the gorgeous little guy pictured at #3? He is wearing a gorgeous outfit all from the popular brand Freshbaked. Links to all the individual items in these outfits are included for your convenience below
When buying an outfit, it is always handy to stretch your dollars as far as they can go, so I’m delighted to announce that you can shop from Purely4Kids with the benefit of a whopping 30% store-wide discount. You can use this discount on all the new winter items as well as all items in the sale section where items have already been reduced by up to 76% off. To redeem on this fabulous offer, simply enter the special code KSFMARCH2013 at checkout until midnight 19 April 2013. PLUS, spend $65+ and your order will be shipping for FREE, Australia wide – bonus!
Discounted price below are only applicable with code KSFMARCH2013 while stocks last and until 19 April 2013.
- Baobab orange jeans $49.95 less 30% = $34.96 and Baobab Denim jacket $54.95 less 30% = $38.46
- Paper Wings Rapunzel Bustle Tee $59.95 less 30% = $41.96 and Paper Wings Stretch Cord Pink Jeans $89.95 less 30% = $62.96
- Freshbaked Boys Charcoal Marle Duffle $79.95 less 30% = $55.96 and Boys Cord Pants by Freshbaked $54.95 less 30% = $38.46
- Freshbakes Girls Cashmere Pink Puffa Jacket $69.95 less 30% = $48.96
- Grey A Line Dress by Freshbaked $69.95 less 30% = $48.96
- Alex & Ant Leopard Print Ballet Slippers $24.95 less 30% = $17.46
- Sneakers by Alex&Ant $34.95 less 30% = $24.46
- Huckleberry Lane Boys Soldier Pyjamas $39.95 less 30% = $27.96
- Huckleberry Lane Girls Striped Nightie $39.95 less 30% = $27.96
- Papoose Baby Girl Cardigan $33.00 less 30% = $23.10
- Papoose Boys Check Shirt $24.95 less 30% = $17.46
- Papoose Baby Girl Pinafore in Red $29.95 less 30% = $20.96
The line-up of Aussie brands at Purely4Kids is impressive, and includes favourites such as: ALEX & ANT, And Me Too, Billie Goat Soap, Bloss Dolls, Blue Belle, Chalk N Cheese, Cradlejam, Dash Baby, Deluli, Eco Peko, Four In The Bed, Frankie Small, Freshbaked, Gen’s Sock Friends, Gizzy & Poss, Good Apples, Hide&SEEK, Huckleberry Lane, Kasiabear Designs, Lamb and Lamb, Lillie Bee, Lil Ludy, Little Bean Organics Little Bubble & Tree, Little Chillies, Little Miss J & Mista TJ, Little Party Paper People, Little Pink Tea Party, Little Stitches, Marshmallow Kidz, Master & Miss, Mini Mate Australia, Miss Poppitt, More4boys, Mumma’s Hugs, Nanny Kate Designs, Oceanika Merfins, Olli & Pop, Paper Wings, Paul and Paula Melbourne, Platypus Ausytralia, Possum & Banjo, Pipstars, Plum Collections, Rashoodz, Rosie Roo, Sienna & Sidney, The Letter M, Urchin, White Soda, Willow & Finn and Zacmac.
Purely4Kids deliver within Australia from $5.95, with orders over $65.00 shipped FREE (Australia-wide). Please see the delivery page for full information.