Oh how I adored the precious early days with my three babies. And then, just like that, those wee little babes have grown into beautiful, unique, intelligent and cheeky children. I love marking the important milestones of their lives and birthday’s are the perfect opportunity to cherish them and relish in all the joy they have bought into our lives.
As my babies have been growing up, so too have some of the babies and children’s boutiques that I have often turned to to fill my little ones wardrobes with gorgeous clothing and their bedrooms with excellent and inspiring toys and gifts. One boutique that has been with me every step of the way is Where Did You Get That? – www.wheredidyougetthat.com.au – who is turning 5 this month.
In celebration of this important milestone, Where Did You Get That? are pleased to offer all KidStyleFile readers an impressive 20% off *storewide* – no exclusions. This means you can snap up 2012 summer items which have already been reduced by up to 50% off, and you can also use it to everything in the super sale section with items already marked down by up to 75% meaning you will be getting some items for below their cost price.To redeem enter discount code WHERE5-KSF at checkout before midnight 31 May 2o13. As an added bonus, everyone who places an order with the code will also receive an additional birthday treat: you’ll receive a special month by month discount booklet that will offer you a fantastic extra special discount every month for the remainder of 2013.
With a store-wide discount on offer look anywhere you like at WDYGT? and know you will be getting a great deal. For your inspiration today I have highlighted in images some gorgeous Oishi-m, which are highly coveted and rarely discounted, some of the great Contigo travel mugs for parents – a great way to keep your cuppa hot for early weekend kids sports- and a selection of items from the Whats New in May-June page which includes some fantastic new Djeco products. Hip hip hooray!
Discounted prices below are only applicable with the code WHERE5-KSF until midnight 31 May 2013.
- Contigo Aria Autoseal Mug – Stainless Steel – Charcoal 470ml $34.95 less 20% = $27.96
- Contigo West Loop Autoseal Mug – Stainless Steel – Blue $29.95 less 20% = $23.96
- Le Toy Van Bluebell Horsebox Set $99.95 $94.95 less 20% = $75.96
- Automoblox M9 Aqua Sportvan $44.95 less 20% = $35.96
- Oishi-m Relaxo Chubba Jean $79.95 less 20% = $63.96
- Oishi-m Booska Skinny Jean $79.95 less 20% = $63.96
- Djeco ~ Magic Dragonis $24.95 less 20% = $19.96
- Goodbyn Insulated Lunch Bag ~ Green Monster + Ice Round $38.95 $35.95 less 20% = $28.76
- Djeco ~ Duo Puzzle Vehicles $19.95 less 20% = $15.96
- Claesen’s Boys Teal Blue Checks Shirt *SUPER SALE* $59.95 SALE $20.00 less 20% = $16.00
- Daily Tea Girls Ginger Flower Dress *SUMMER SALE 50% off* $39.95 SALE $19.97 less 20% = $15.97
- Djeco ~ Marguerite Spiral Workshop $34.95 less 20% = $27.96
Where Did You Get That? stocks quality brands including: Automoblox, Boom Barrels, Claesen’s, Coo Clocks, Contigo, Daily Tea & Tea Collection, Dezign with a Z, Djeco, DoodleArt, Enchanted Faeries, Fraggle Rock, Fruut, Goodbyn, HABA, Le Toy Van & Budkins, Micki, Miniland Educational, MOJO, Mr Men & Little Miss ~ Mother Bear, Oishi-m, Red Bobble, Roos Productions ~ Dress Your Doll, The String Doll Gang, Tronico and Vapur.
Where Did You Get That? ships Australia wide. You can have e-parcel tracked flat rate shipping Australia wide for $8.95 or express shipping for $14.95 (excludes some bulky items). Click here for full information, including info on shipping to New Zealand.