I am a huge lover of children’s parties and have many happy memories from the parties I had as a child. Having children of my own gives me cause to bring my own fond memories back to life by throwing my children birthday parties that hopefully they’ll remember with the same fondness.
We are currently party obsessed in my house as we count down to my children’s joint birthday party. The theme has been chosen, decorations made and invitations sorted. All that is left is the menu. This always takes a lot of time as I love to source different sweets that I hope are unique and new to everyone attending our party. I’m expanding my horizons beyond the ubiquitous cake pops and cupcakes and discovering new, easy to make (gotta be easy to make!) delights to delight little eyes and tempt their taste buds.
Feast your eyes on the KidStyleFile Top 15 Best Kids Party Food Ideas – Unique Treats For Your Party Table, and let me know if you have any gems to add to the list.
1. A Pinata Cake A Subtle Revelry
2. Jello Cookies Just Helen
3. Lucky Charms Magic Munch Bakerella
4. Brownie Sandwich Cookies With Salted Buttercream Filling Not Quite Nigella
5. Rock Candy Tutorial Mom’s Crafty Space
6. Zombie Boogers Paper & Parcel
7. Homemade Pixie Sticks Love & Olive Oil
8. Teeny Tiny Ice Cream Cake Cones! Pizzazzerie
9. White Chocolate Pretzel Stir Sticks Pepper Design Blog
10. Chocolate Whoopie Pies with Cake Batter Buttercream Cookies & Cups
11. Banana Split Mini Bites Bakers Royale
12. Watermelon Krispie Treats Glorious Treats
13. Funfetti Push Up Pop Cupcakes Cookies & Cups
14. Gelatin Pinwheels Joy of Jello
15. Skittles Marshmallow Pops Dine & Dish
Please click on each link above for more information on how to make each item