Bastille Day, known in France as Le Quatorze Juillet or La Fête Nationale, will be celebrated by French nationals this Sunday 14 July. Celebrations will be held all around France, in many French-speaking countries, and in the homes of French expats living abroad, through the day and late into the night in a similar fashion to our Australia Day celebrations.
In recognition of this French national holiday we have gathered together our Our Top 20 Favourite French Baby and Kids Brands and products from uber chic fashion brands to iconic toy makers. Joyeux Le Quatorze Juillet!
- LAPIN D’AVRIL SOFT DOLL French Bazaar $45.00
- Djeco ~ Shelf ~ Pirate’s Ship Where Did You Get That? $64.95 SALE $59.95
- Game of Goose Little Frenchy $39.90
- Pocket Mirror – Elephant BathFrench Affair Hard to Find $16.50
- Elmer Rattle by Petit Jour Paris French Bazaar $24.95
- Le Petit Lucas check site for pricing
- Louis Louise Clara Overall Skip to My Lou $74.00
- Sophie the Giraffe Bubba Funk $33.95 SALE $30.56
- RBelle by Scotch and Soda Longer Length Tee French Theme Artwork Buckets & Spades $43.95 SALE $29.00
- TAPIKID-05 Little Frenchy $79.00
- 3 Pommes Baby Hamper Bubba Funk $124.95 SALE $112.46
- La Cerise sur le Gateau Josette Cushion Charlie’s Bucket $99.95
- Star Beret Seed Heritage $34.95 SALE $16.95
- Woodours Papa and Baby Bear Toy of the Year Metro Mum $75.00 SALE $71.25
- Coq en Pate Cartable/Backpack-Cabbage Scallyoop $69.00
- Petit Bateau Mariniere in heavy jersey $62.00
- Counting in French Design Child $35.00
- Paris Pillow, Black and White Down That Little Lane $55.00
- Rileah Design – French Patisserie Party Design Child $99.00 SALE $85.00
- Adairs Kids Girls Pretty Paris Bed linen $69.95 to $139.95
Please visit individual stores for shipping costs, and be sure to check out KidStyleFile’s ‘All Current Deals’ page to make sure you’re getting the best deal.