Today we offer you our top 20 best kids playrooms picks from which to draw inspiration. Whether you love colour, or a more pared back approach, there’s a look for you – the only limit is your imagination. Play spaces can be as simple as a lovely rug, a splash of bright paint, or wall stickers, some great storage pieces and a little ingenuity – why not pop in a climbing wall, indoor swing or a quiet reading nook?
Creating your child’s room can be as much fun for you to create as it will be for your little one to enjoy, so let your creativity run wild. Need more ideas? Check out I Love My Room, a book showcasing kids’ rooms by Australian home stylist Megan Morton.
- Blessings and Raindrops playroom
- Sweet and Sour Nursery Elizabeth Sullivan Design
- Playful Playroom Storage
- Finnian And Lachlan’s Studio Sew Liberated
- FÄRGSPRAKANDE BARNRUM Skona Hem
- How to Organize a Kid’s Playroom Freshome
- Organise the Kids Gear Better Homes and Gardens
- Creating an Escape at Home: Reading Nooks Apartment Therapy
- A Secret Playroom Apartment Therapy
- Cualquier espacio es bueno para jugar… Inspiring Your Life
- Dress Up Storage Ana White
- Kids Playrooms French By Design
- chalkboard ideas for kidsrooms Style-Files
- Midcentury Kids’ Room Lonny
- Children’s Room In Honor of Design
- LASTENHUONEEN LEPPOISA LAUANTAI Life Through a Lens
- Märta Li´s Playroom Dos Family
- MISHA HOLLENBACH, SHAUNA TOOHEY AND ODI – ARTISTS AND DESIGNERS OF P.A.M. AT HOME – MELBOURNE – JUNE 15 2011 SELBY
- Play Rooms are for Fun Spearmint Baby
- A Fairytale in Brooklyn Sanctuary
Please click each link for information on each playroom.