Is is all about bunnies and eggs at your place? It is at mine, and this month’s crafty projects provide the perfect inspiration to celebrate Easter with a little homemade fun. Simple ideas are always the best and even better are projects that you can make with things you have lying around – spare paint chip cards can be turned into a lovely egg-shaped garland, plain white paper and some pens will turn a chocolate bar into a lovely bunny present. Masks, purses, cakes and envelopes are just some of the projects you can try with your kiddies to create a buzz around the bunny!
Have an eggscellent time turning these easy easter craft ideas into wonderfully personal Easter gifts that everyone will be delighted to receive. Hop to it, Easter Sunday is on 20 April this year.
Looking for more easy kids craft projects? Click here to see our archive, with hundreds of projects for tiny tots through to tweens.
1. Bunny hand puppets at purlbee
2. Envelope bunnies at marthastewart
3. Paint chip garland at thecoterieblog
4. Cheesecake filled easter eggs at raspberricupcakes
5. Chocolate bar bunnies at marthastewart
6. Naturally dyed eggs at themagiconions
7. Bunny masks at babyccinokids
8. Bunny cake at asubtlerevelry
9. Cotton tails at asubtlerevelry
10. DIY bunny purse at mermagblog
Click each link above for details on each easy Easter craft project.