Desperately seeking inspiration? Looking for activities for your kids that take them away from a screen? Well this is your lucky day, because we have your back. In fact we have a whole archive of crafty projects that you can explore that will provide hours of entertainment and they might even learn some things too!
In this month’s Easy Kids Craft Projects posting we bring you some very cool science projects including balloon propelled LEGO cars, homemade lava lamps and coloured slime that you can make with only 2 ingredients. We also can sort you out with a template for a new doll’s bed (cardboard, of course) and some super cute spoon puppets. Still not convinced? Well, you probably didn’t even think you needed a super easy Batman bedside lamp until I just mentioned it, or perhaps a super-cute swan mask is more your style? Smiling yet? See I told you we have your back 🙂
Want more easy kids craft projects that are perfect for little hands? Visit our Easy Kids Craft Projects archive.
Easy Kids Craft Projects – June 2014 – Project links:
1. DIY slime from tottreasuresnorthbay
2. Balloon powered Lego car from science-sparks
3. Spoon puppets from kidplaydo
4. Painted leaves from smallforbig
5. Lava lamp from outsidekid
6. Toy cardboard bed from repiny
7. Taffy twist felt garland from purlbee
8. Food face plates from dollarstorecrafts
9. Swan mask from kellimurray
10. DIY Batman lamp from handmadecharlotte