Back in high school I regularly wrote to a Japanese penpal. I adored receiving her gorgeous letters not only for news of her adventures but for their divine styling. It was through Minako that I originally learned about Washi tape. Washi tape is a type of paper masking tape that originated in Japan. It is easily ripped with your fingers, but quite hardy.
My fascination with washi tape has recently been rekindled through my discovery of it’s diverse decorating potential. Washi tape has become incredibly popular across the home styling and craft scene over the last couple of years for its durability, functionality and, due to the multitude of colours and patterns in is available in, its ability to up style almost anything.
Today KidStyleFile brings you out top 20 Washi tape hacks to funk up your little one’s room and accessories. Enjoy!
Want more inspiration? Click here to view the complete archive of KidStyleFile Roundups.
- Vintage-Inspired Arrow Decor D.I.Y. Thompson Family
- Washi Tape Banner A Golden Afternoon
- Minis Marques Tambouille
- Washi Your Keyboard Brit + Co.
- DIY Washi Hair Clip Spoonful
- Washi Tape Puzzles A Pumpkin and a Princess
- Washi tape car track Le Jardin de Juliette
- My Washi Wall Ann Kelle
- Colourful Washi Tape Initial Sas Interiors
- Washi Room French by Design
- Make-your-own race track Cup of Jo
- Mon Village Tambouille
- Nesting Tables Get a Fix Design Sponge
- Washi Tape House Poppinette
- washi tape cross stitch wall mural Crab and Fish
- Washi Tape for Your Walls Decor8
- Mod Playroom Houzz
- A is for Alma Byfryd
- Make a playhouse Bkids
- Washi Tape Bunting Monogram Letter Tutorial Polka Dot Bride
Please see individual stores for shipping costs to your location, and be sure to check out KidStyleFile’s All Current Deals page to make sure you’re getting the best deal.