What do you call homemade Christmas gifts and ornaments made by your kids? Adorabauble!
Christmas is the perfect time of year to get your craft on and to engage the kids in some cutting, pasting and glittering. You can encourage them to make some presents to give to their sisters, brothers, aunties, uncles, grandparents, teachers, neighbours – you get the picture. If presents might be bit of a stretch then try DIY Christmas cards, gift tags or decorations – we have some great ideas to get you inspired. So now is this time to engage your army of elves to sparkle up your home and your neighbourhood with some crafty Christmas cheer.
Want more Easy Kids Craft Ideas? Check out our archive here.
View the complete KidStyleFile Christmas Gift Guide 2014 series here.
Click each easy kids craft project link below for full information on each project:
1. Soda can tab tags via crafty morning
2. Reindeer plate craft via craftymorning
3. Reindeer antlers via meethedubiens
4. Sock snowmen via lovethispic
5. DIY a Minecraft Creeper via instructables
6. Gingerbread man loom via loom love
7. Easy ornaments via she knows
8. Glitter star ornaments via powerful mothering
9. Pipe cleaner cards via crafty morning
10. Reindeer noses via cocoelladesigns