In case you haven’t noticed yet, Easter is just around the corner! Starting on Friday 3 April this year, this lovely family festival is a joyful event with lots of gorgeous symbols of new life.
Easter is the perfect time to get friends and family together for a egg hunt or meal and it also a great opportunity to decorate your home with eggs, bunnies, carrots, hens, bonnets and baskets. Hunting for chocolate eggs and pressing out the foil to make shiny rectangles of treasure is part of the holiday fun and so is finding some time to try out some easy Easter crafts with the kids. We hope this range of projects will be fun to try with your lovely little bunnies.
1. Bunny hat via the-red-kitchen
2. Plate bunny via allkidsnetwork
3. Easy bunny bunting via mypoppet
4. Lolly pouches via simplymodernmom
5. Easter mason jars via number-2-pencil
6. DIY Easter Bunny bean toss via pinkstripeysocks
7. Easter chick paper plate via simpleasthatblog
8. Easter thumbprints via chickabug
9. Washi tape egg garland via artbarblog
10. Naturally coloured eggs via bigsislilsis
11. Envelope bunnies via marthastewart
12. Milk carton bunnies via schaeresteipapier
13. Paper napkin eggs via larcetadelafelicidad
14. Bee stamp egg decoration via craftberrybush
15. Bunny ears hat via alphamo
Click each link above for details on each easy Easter craft project.