Kids love making stuff with their hands and, whilst we grown ups might sometimes cringe at the mess, it is a great way of improving manual dexterity and fine motor skills, not to mention the fact it’s fun!
This month’s collection of easy kids craft projects bring lots of colour and fun. There are some fun crowns made from paper plates and pipe cleaners, paper head dress, homemade crystal names, super easy shadow shapes, ball mazes, super heroes and gluten free play dough.
Want more easy kids craft ideas? Search through our Easy Kids Craft Ideas archive.
1. Paper headdress via famillesummerbelle
2. Sparkly crowns via kellimurray
3. Crystal names via playdoughtoplato
4. Paper plate crown from kidplaydo
5. Edible gluten free play dough via funathomewithkids
6. A ball maze via ahappywanderer
7. Chalk shadows via readingconfetti
8. Superhero sticks via gluedtomycrafts