There are loads of reasons for keeping your kiddos busy with a little crafty fun. Apart from inspiring creativity, kids craft projects help develop fine motor, concentration, and comprehension skills, and – perhaps best of all – they provide the maker with a great sense of accomplishment.
This month’s selection of easy kids craft ideas embrace weaving pipe cleaners and threading necklaces, making masks and papier mache bananas, painting, pasting and creating.
There’s enough here to last you all month, but if you’re looking for more easy kids craft ideas that are perfect for little hands you can delve into our easy kids craft ideas archive.
Easy Kids Craft Projects – August 2015 – Project links:
1. Mid century hand dish via my poppet
2. Watercress planters via buzzfeed
3. Painted macaroni necklace from mollymoocrafts
4. Pink wooden beads via aliceandlois
5. Pipe cleaner weaving via my poppet
6. Papier mache bananas via mericherry
7. Paper bag mask from miopop-up
8. Repurposed thrift store canvas from mericherry