On the first Sunday of September every year Australian’s celebrate Father’s Day. No doubt it is a day that many young children look forward to with excitement having created cards and craft gifts to hand over to dad or the father figure in their life as soon as they wake up.
I love Father’s Day and use it as an opportunity to spoil my husband on the behalf of my children. Each year we search for something additional to add to the kids loving handcrafted gifts. Perhaps you like this idea yourself?
To add a little fun to your Father’s Day this year, we have found 10 unique gifts for you to consider from a mobile phone projector to a new bike; Ergobaby carrier to a Tiffany compass. All are awesome. All will be loved. Which is your favourite?
- Jars of Fun via TheJarsOfFun $19.00
- Ergobaby Four Position 360 Carrier Babes in Arms $229.00
- Father’s Personalised Sterling Silver Oval Plate Bracelet Hard to Find $89.00
- Skip Hop Duo deluxe nappy bag – red Little Styles $89.95
- Smartphone Projector 2.0 Down That Little Lane $65.00
- Tiffany 1837™ Compass Tiffany & Co.$530.00
- My Dad Interview Journal UrbanBaby $21.95
- Living Keyring UberKate $195.00
- Virtue Campus Mens Reid Cycles $399.00 $199.50
- Hammock Adjustable Frame Zanui $149.95
Please see individual stores for shipping costs to your location, and be sure to check out KidStyleFile’s All Current Deals page to make sure you’re getting the best deal.