A while ago, I was helping my mum clean out the spare room wardrobe when we came across a drawer full of handmade gifts she and dad had collected from years of mothers and fathers days from us as kids. Drawings, pasta bracelets, macrame weavings, trinket boxes encrusted with shells and glitter, hand prints and clay figures all cherished with as much love as was put into making them.
With Father’s Day approaching why not sit down with your kids and help them make something special for their dad. There are so many great ideas out there and we have put together just a few Father’s Day craft ideas for kids to inspire you. From simple gifts to make with toddlers to more involved creations for the tweens, in the end it doesn’t really matter if the final result isn’t perfect – gifts from the heart will always be treasured.
- Fathers Day Printable via Catch My Party
- DIY Braided Hex Nut Bracelet via HonestlyWTF
- 52 Things I love About You via Visual Heart
- Fathers Day Stones via Craft Found
- DIY Toddler Art Shirt via Small and Friendly
- Kid-made Scribble Mug – via I Heart Arts n Crafts
- Beer Bottle Sweets similar via DIY is Fun