Halloween is back! Whether you love it or hate it, Halloween is being celebrated more and more in Australia and the kids love it! Costumes and candy (lollies) are firm features in this particular holiday, but it also is a perfect excuse for some spooky Halloween craft projects. Who needs an excuse to do some crafting with the kids. Crafty projects are great for developing fine motor skills and are great for providing a little creative focus.
We have collected some great Halloween craft projects for little fingers and so grab some basic materials and think ghosts, bats, haunted houses, monsters, spiders and mummies! Love craft? Check our our art and craft archives for more craft projects for your family.
1. Haunted house via iheartcraftythings
2. Puffy paint ghost via notimeforflashcards
3. Monster feet via womensforum
4. Toilet paper bats via crafty morning
5. Mummy craft via notimeforflashcards
6. Ghostly paper plate via improvementscatalog
7. DIY Frankenstein via notimeforflashcards
8. Spider lolly pops via iheartnaptime
9. Mummy jars via allyou