Halloween is a huge holiday in America, only pipped in popularity by Christmas. In Australia its not so popular – some families celebrate it and some don’t, but there is no denying that Halloween is increasingly becoming a popular excuse to play dress ups, eat lollies and scare each other – and whats not to love about that. This year Halloween falls on a Saturday night – just perfect for a neighbourhood get together and a spot of trick or treating.
If you are hosting a do this Halloween, (or even if you want an excuse to make some delicious sweet treats) we have gathered a selection of spook-a-liscious Halloween treats to serve up. Will someone please make that salted caramel apple snickers cake at number 7 below… I am seriously drooling over it!
- Poison Toffee Apples via Simply Delicious
- Spider Web Decorated Cookies via Sweetopia
- Glow In The Dark Cupcakes via Hoosier Homemade
- Homemade Gummy Worms via Oh Lardy
- “Boo” nana Pops via Skinny Taste
- Chocolate Covered Pretzel Screams via Fork & Beans
- Salted Caramel Apple Snickers Cake via Half Baked Harvest
- Cheese Monsters via Danya Banya
- Halloween Marshmallow Pops via I Wash You Dry
- Halloween Spider Cookies via Cincy Shopper
- Oreo Spiders Cake via Bird On A Cake
Feature image on KidStyleFilefront page: Oreo Witches Hats via See Vanessa Craft