Yep, its coming soon. The festive season will all its jolly will be on top of us soon. There will be parties, BBQ’s, Christmas plays and pagents, trips to see Santa and lots of thank you’s and goodbyes. It is the time of year when the little ones move onto bigger rooms at day care or the next grade at school and thoughtful gifts are required for teachers, carers, friends and neighbours.
These little gifts or tokens are also a great way to get your kids busy and involved. We have sourced some great ideas for gifts that your kids can make for their friends or teachers. These ideas could also be quick and easy enough to make for those end of year school fetes.
So why not try some projects with your kids and head into the silly season well prepared!
- DIY polymer clay bead necklace via delightedmomma
- Fruit loop necklace via pinterest
- Snow globes via marthastewart
- Gingerbread reindeer via marthastewart
- Ribbon tree ornament vis apartment therapy
- Reindeer bauble via littlebitfunky
- Treat cups via simpleasthatblog
- Melted bead sun catchers via artfulparent
- Ninja baubles via thecraftingchicks