Its time to deck the halls with handmade decorations, fa la la la la, la la la la!
Get your craft on and engage the kids in some cutting, pasting and (most importantly) glittering. You can encourage them to make some presents to give to their sisters, brothers, aunties, uncles, grandparents, teachers, neighbours – you get the picture. If presents are a bit of a stretch then perhaps begin with DIY gift tags or decorations – we have some great ideas to get you and your kiddos into the spirit of things. Kids love getting busy with creating Christmas decorations for the tree, mantle, and every other spare peice of household real estate! Who knows – you might even get some peace and they could be adorabauble!
Take a look at the collection of Christmas decorations below and inpire your army of elves to sparkle up your home and your neighbourhood with some crafty Christmas cheer.
Want more Easy Kids Craft Ideas? Check out our archive here.
Craft project links
1. Coffee filter snowflakes via mom.me
2. Felt pinecones via eighteen25
3. Clothes pin ornaments via parents.com
4. Gold dipped ornaments via suburble
5. Glittery macaroni ornaments vis katyelliott
6. Christmas cornucopias via suburble
7. Felt mistletoe via stayathomeartist
8. Santa paper plate craft via susanweinroth
9. Christmas angel doilies via parents.com
Image on the top of the page: Make It: Mini Wreath Ornaments via Curbly