Happy World Nutella Day! Yes, you read that right. Today marks the 10th annual celebration of all things Nutella. It is a day where people all around the world who are passionate about this culinary treat have a chance to share their recipes and eat their creations.
Created by Pietro Ferrero of Ferrero Rocher, Nutella is a very popular treat here in Australia whether slathered on bread or mixed into cakes and other desserts. But were you aware that this Italian treat has been made right here in Australia at Ferrero’s Lithgow factory since 1978? I was also impressed to read that while the ingredients do feature palm oil, it has been certified 100% sustainable and segregated. Phew!
To celebrate World Nutella Day we have rounded up 10 awesome Nutella recipes from some of our favourite Australian and international food bloggers. Which one do you wish to try first?
- World Nutella Day Facebook Page
- Nutella Yogurt Parfait Breakfast Popsicles Baking a Moment
- Giant Nutella Oatmeal Cookies The Moonblush Baker
- bread + nutella pudding Alana Bread
- Nutella and Jersey Caramel Brownies Bake.Play.Smile
- Phoodie’s Chocolate, Coconut and Nutella Cupcakes with Ferrero Rocher Topping Phoodie
- 3-ingredient Nutella Truffles Crazy for Crust
- Nutella Stuffed Brown Butter Blondies Ambitious Kitchen
- Frozen Nutella Cheesecake Pretzel Ice Cream Pie The Sugar Hit
- TOP IMAGE: Salted Pretzel Nutella Fudge Milkshake with Malted Milk Whipped Cream Half Baked Harvest