This month’s crafty projects provide the perfect inspiration to celebrate Easter with a little homemade fun. Simple ideas are always the best and even better are projects that you can make with things you have lying around. Masks, cotton tails, Easter bonnets, simple face paint are just some of the projects you can try with your kiddies this year. Plus, there are some stunningly beautiful ideas for decorating eggs – marble, foiled or faux robin eggs – perfect to add to your seasonal display.
We hope have an eggscellent time turning these easy easter craft ideas into wonderfully personal Easter gifts that everyone will be delighted to receive. Hop to it, Easter Sunday is on 27 March this year.
Looking for more easy kids craft projects? Click here to see our archive, with hundreds of projects for tiny tots through to tweens.
Easter craft project links:
1. Bunny masks via babyccinokids
2. DIY Easter basket via designimprovised
3. Marble eggs with nail polish via marthastewart
4. Robin eggs via honestlyyum
5. Foiled eggs via marthastewart
6. Easter bonnet via rachellerachelle
7. Bunny face paint via babyccinokids
8. Cotton tails via asubtlerevelry