Do you and the kids decorate eggs at Easter time? When I was growing up, decorating eggs formed a part of every Easter celebration and its a tradition I am passing on to my own daughter. Its a fun way to spend a few hours in the lead up to Easter and can provide some beautiful table decorations for the family lunch on Easter Sunday.
There are endless ways and tons of different materials you can use to make gorgeously decorated eggs. Feathers, paint, string, glitter and even temporary tattoos – everything can be used to make your eggs eggceptional! (Hey – you have to eggpect these puns when we are talking eggs). At this time of year the web is teeming with hundreds if not thousands of fabulous ideas and we have gathered together some of our favourites for you. There’s something here for the littlest of fingers right up to ideas for the tweens and teens in the house up for a bit of crafty family fun.
- DIY Marbled Indigo Eggs via Alice & Lois
- Dinosaur Eggs via Our Best Bites
- Mood Eggs via eager Ed
- Papier Mache Easter Eggs via Fireflies + Mud Pies
- How to make Star Wars painted Eggs via Frugal Fun For Boys
- Easy no-dye Easter egg decorations via Better Homes and Gardens
- How to Dye Eggs Naturally via Momables
- Feather Easter Eggs via Frugal Mom eh
- Nature Silhouette Easter Eggs via Duitang
- DIY Love Eggs via The Sweetest Occassion
- Glitter Easter Eggs via Girl. Inspired.
- Chalkboard Easter Eggs via Oleander + Palm
- DIY Basic: Sharpie Doodle Eggs via Brit + Co
- Embellished Easter Eggs via Two Sisters Crafting
Pager Header Image: Baker’s Twine Eggs via Landeelu
Front page feature tile: Get Inked! How to Tattoo Your Easter Eggs via Brit + Co