Plastics are not only unsustainable in how they are made, they also aren’t biodegradable. Most plastics will never breakdown, creating landfill or ending up in our waterways. There are also health problems associated with chemicals found in some plastics which can leech into food or drinks. Some plastics contain toxic additives that include lead, phthalates and BPA, which have been associated with a variety of health problems.
With this growing concern over the environmental and health risks associated with plastics (especially single use plastics), many people are turning to plastic free alternatives to the items we use everyday.
While it might be challenging to imagine a life that is entirely plastic free, we can make an effort to reduce the amount of plastics that we use regularly. Today we have gathered together here a host of products and utensils to inspire and help you along the path to a plastic free life.
- Planetbox bottle rocket 330ml Drink bottle – $46.00
- Lifefactory glass bottle flip top – $
- Ecococoon 350ml Carousel stainless steel bottle – $34.95
- Klean Kanteen classic insulated bottle – $43.00
- Planetbox Rover complete kit – $104.95
- Cherub Baby Glass Bottles twin pack – $32.95
- Steel lunchbox Set – $45.00
- LunchBots Thermal insulated container – $48.30
- LunchBots stainless steel lunch box – $38.95
- Ecococoon Gelati Strawspoon set – $19.95
- Raw Blend Glass Straws – $9.95
- Keep Leaf Sandwich Wrap – $11.95
- Onya Weigh reusable produce bags – $15.95
- U Konserve Bamboo Utensil – $9.95
- Kids Konserve sandwich wraps – $12.95
- Love Mae – Kids Dinnerware – $34.95
- Bobo&Boo Bamboo 5 Piece Dinner Set – $29.95
- BecoFeeding set – $23.00