***** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED *****
Peta-Lee B, Kingley WA
Tyanne R, Bell Park VIC
Week two of voting is now on! By voting you will also have a chance to be in the running for some great KidStyleFile Awards Prizes. Vote once and you can enter every week!
This week we have two more vouchers packs worth $475 each to be won. The lucky winners will be spending up at four of the award’s sponsors – Oobi ($150), Pavement Brands ($100), Baby Donkie ($100) and Four in the Bed ($125).
To enter simply take some time to vote – you can do that here, and then scroll down and fill out the entry form and tell us in in 25 words or less what your favourite or most memorable item of clothing was as a child.
The 2016 KidStyleFile Awards are proudly sponsored by:
*Please note you must be a KidStyleFile subscriber to win- you can do that here. You must also have voted in the KidStyleFile Awards here. Please make sure that the email address you use in the voting form and the competition entry form are the same (so we can make sure the winners have voted :))
SCHEDULE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THIS TRADE PROMOTION: GAME OF SKILL
- Promotion name: 2016 Weekly Giveaway No.28 – KSF Awards Week 2
- The Promoter is Luxe Bespoke Restorations Pty Ltd T/as Kid Style File ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of KidStyleFile and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current confirmed KidStyleFile weekly newsletter subscribers.
- Entrants must have submitted a valid vote in the 2016 Annual KidStyleFile Awards.
- Entry to competition commences on 13 June 2016 and closes on 19 June 2016 at midnight AEST.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 10.00 am on 20 June 2016 at Wahroonga NSW.
- Winners will be notified by email on 20 June 2016 and will be published on this page on 20 June 2016.
- This trade promotion is a game of merit / skill and is not sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be TWO (2) winners.
- Each winner will receive the following: A $150 gift voucher to spend at Oobi.com.au, $100 gift voucher to spend instore only at Pavement, $100 gift voucher for babydonkie.com.au and $125 gift voucher for Four in the Bed. The total prize pack being $475.
- Total prize maximum value $950.
- Entrants must complete all requirements of the competition to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- Entry in this KidStyleFile Newsletter Subscriber Competition competition implies consent of your details (first name, initial of surname, suburb and state) being published on the KidStyleFile website and/or newsletter. Your email and postal address details will NOT be made public.
- Kid Style File may share non-personal, aggregate information about our visitors and members with unrelated third parties, including sponsors and advertisers. Kid Style File will not share personally identifiable information about any visitor and / or member with unrelated third parties without obtaining the consent of such visitor and / or member.
- Kid Style File will not sell or disclose your personal information to unrelated third parties without your consent.