The winter school holidays are coming up and I am desperately seeking a few outings to ensure our little family doesn’t suffer cabin fever. My son is pretty easy going when it comes to adventures. He’ll happily enjoy a trip to my favourite art galleries, museums and quieter spaces. My daughter, on the other hand, is a thrill seeking kid who loves nothing better than testing her limits indoor skydiving, rock climbing or ice skating. If it scares me, no doubt it is going to be a winner for her.
Do you have a thrill seeking kid who loves nothing more than launching themselves off great heights or pushing the limits in action? Today’s post is for you. I have scoured the net for the best adrenaline provoking activities for kids around the country that are safe, but nonetheless, scary for us parents to watch. Which will you choose?
- iFly Downunder Penrith, NSW or Gold Coast, QLD
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium Shark Reef Snorkel Darling Harbour, NSW
- Flying Trapeze Experience Fly Factory Blackburn, Victoria
- Bones & Stones Tour Jenolan Caves, NSW
- Sand Tobogganing Moreton Island, QLD
- Hollybank Treetops Adventures Underwood, Tasmania
- Swim with Whale Sharks Exmouth, WA
- Mega Adventure West Beach, South Australia
- The Rock – Climb inside a WWII Oil Tank Darwin, NT
- Surf Ryder Ryde, NSW
Header Image: Skydiving With Kids : An Adrenaline Rush at iFly Downunder Kid Bucket List
Hero Image: Surf Ryder Kid Bucket List