Travel opens the world up to the traveller and exposes them to new cultures, new experiences and new learnings. It challenges the traveller to think on their feet, step outside their comfort zone and see things through a different lens regardless of whether they’re on an adventure overseas or somewhere closer.
Who said adventure and travel needs to stop when the kids arrive? My husband and I decided before our kids arrived that we would continue our explorations of Australia and the world with them at our heels. We boarded our first plane as a family when my son was a mere three months old and we haven’t sopped since. This has given us an amazing insight into what works when travelling and what tricks make things a little easier.
Today I have rounded up twelve products that I think will make your adventures with baby through to toddler a little easier, from the Ergobaby carrier (this kept me sane on most of our earliest trips) though to the Potette Plus which kept us from a few bathroom disasters on our longer road trips. Make sure you always have enough baby wipes on hand (they have so many uses) and invest in a good sunscreen (it can be super expensive overseas).
We hope these tools help make your travel adventures smooth. What else would you add?
- Ergobaby Three Position Adapt Carrier Babes in Arms $219.00
- Indoor Family Travel Bed Zanui $164.95
- Janod Travel Bingo Lime Tree Kids $32.95
- LilGadgets Untangled Pro Premium Children’s Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with SharePort® Amazon US$49.95
- Eco Baby Wipes Wotnot Travel Wipes Hello Charlie $5.95 $4.95
- Mosquito Patch 10 Chemist Warehouse $9.95 $8.39
- BabyBjorn Travel Cot Light David Jones $395.00
- Aden + Anais Muslin Swaddle – Prince Charming 2 Pk Urban Baby $38.95 $28.96
- Heinz 12 Pack Disposable Bibs Toysrus $3.99
- Trunki Kids Suitcase – Bronco Lime Tree Kids $79.95
- SKIP HOP Zoo Neck Rest – Monkey Shop for Tots $24.95 $17.46
- Baby U Potette Plus – The Smart Travel Potty and Trainer Seat Haggus and Stookles $19.95