Did you know that bamboo technically is a grass? It is one of the fastest growing grasses in the world and it can be harvested every 4-5 years. This makes bamboo a sustainable and highly renewable raw material. It is also inherently organic as it is grown without pesticides or chemicals, is 100% biodegradable and naturally regenerative.
It’s natural fibre properties make bamboo fabric naturally hypoallergenic and non-irritating on the skin. This especially beneficial for those with eczema, allergies, dermatitis or other skin sensitivities and is the perfect choice for baby and childrens clothing.
This month we have gathered together a great selection of kids’ products that show the wonderful versatility of bamboo.
Want more eco-friendly inspiration? Read previous issues of the KidStyleFile Kids Eco Friendly Products Guide here.
- Love Mae – Kids Dinnerware – 5 Piece Dinner Set – $34.95
- Rock Your Kid Good Vibes Tee – $44.00
- ErgoPouch Bamboo Pyjamas – $39.95
- Coat with Detachable Hood – $64.95
- Jack ‘n’ Jill biodegradable rinse cup – $9.95
- Dandelions Ring Rattle – $18.95
- David Fussenegger Bassinet Blanket – Fox on the Run – $59.95
- Bamboo Jersey 1.- TOG Sleeping Bag –
- Bamboo E-Plane – $28.95
- Everearth Stegasaurus – $15.95
- Cactus bodysuit – $22.95
- Weegoamigo Baby Blanket – $65.00
Feature tile from front page: Superhero In Disguise Banner – $
34.95 SALE $24.46
Want more eco-friendly inspiration? Read previous issues of the KidStyleFile Kids Green Guide here.