Every four years the world gets together and celebrates all the global citizens who are faster, higher and stronger – yep its the Olympics! The Olympic games are a chance to celebrate courage, perseverance and triumph or just enjoy the highs and lows of competitive sport.
They are also a family friendly event that all members of the family can share. If you have some super enthusiastic little Olympians, why not channel some of that energy into some cool olympic craft projects. They are also a great chance to learn more about all the countries in the world, their flags and their location on the map.
More crafty projects can be found in our Art and Crafts archives for lots more inspiration and crafty projects from around the world. So many great ideas, so much fun to be had!
1. Olympic medal via honeyandlime
2. Olympic torch via cba
3. Lego flags via momgineer
4. Olympic medal podium via classic-play
5. Olympic ring cookies via thedecoratedcookie
6. Olympic party crafts and decorations via birds party
7. Flag garland via smallforbig
8. Olympic ball toss via icanteachmychild