So its Book Week and your sweet child has just informed you that tomorrow is in fact the book week parade and they need a costume pronto. I am sure this has been the scenario in thousands of households over the years. OK, you could raid the dress up box and see what fits… I suppose Elsa is kind of book related… wasn’t Frozen based on a book somewhere along the line? Just in case the dress ups don’t fit/ are not appropriate/ are covered in some unknown sticky grime, here are 10 quick and easy book week costumes you can whip up in a jiffy*(*depending on the size of your craft stash).
Pssst! Just in case … you can always check out the ready made costumes on Costume Box. They offer express shipping (next day metro delivery) for orders over $75 or $7.95 for all other orders.
Look at what these clever people have come up with!
- Wimpy Kid via The Guardian
- Green Eggs & Ham costume via Its Always Autumn
- Charlotte – origin unknown via Pinterest
- Paper Bag Princess – origin unknown via Pinterest
- Simple DIY Thing 1 and Thing 2 Hair via 30 Minute Crafts
- Chicca Chicca Boom Boom via Pinterest
- My Own Charlie & Lola via Life is in the Small Things
- The Day the Crayons Quit Costumes via The House That Lars Built
- How to Make BFG Ears via Hobbycraft
- Mr Strong via O&V