What special things do you do for Father’s Day? Here Fathers Day always starts with a hearty breakfast prepared (with help) by our little one. There will be presents that have been bought at the Fathers Day stall at school and a home made card. While the gifts will be loved, it will the card and its sentiments made with love that will be treasured.
If your little ones haven’t created a card yet here are some ideas that you could help them with. It doesn’t really matter if the end result isn’t as neat and polished as can be – Dad will love it.
Left to right, top to bottom:
- Tape Resist “I Love Dad” via Crafty Morning
- Father’s Day Photo via Crafty Texas Girls
- Dear Dad Letter via Be A Fun Mum
- Father’s Day Craft Stick Roll-Up Card via Michael’s
- I Love You to Pieces via Solis Plus One
- Printable Hand Print Father’s Day Card via Pepper Scraps
- This Much Card via A Day In My Life
- Monsters Inc Inspired Footprint Art Via I Heart Arts n Crafts