Spring is in the air and so are the September school holidays around Australia. There is a mood of optimism at the start of new season with lots light and warmth in the day. There are also breaks of school life scheduled and lots of little ones looking for something to do. As we do every month, we trawl the wonderful web looking for simple projects that you can share with your little darlings to keep them busy. Crafty projects are a great way of building up their fine motor skills and instill the joy of creativity and the satisfaction of accomplishment.
KidStyleFile Loves loves and many more crafty projects can be found in our Art and Crafts archives for lots more inspiration and crafty projects from around the world. So many great ideas, to keep your household busy.
1. Milk jug necklace via pinkstripeysocks
2. Mini lid banjos via thecrafttrain
3. Kids squeeze ball via bitzngiggles
4. Homemade silly putty via coffeecupsandcrayons
5. DIY lava lamp via awhimsiclelife
6. Real kid’s drum via krokotak
7. Old dresser dollhouse via goodhomedesign
8. Mr Potato head robot via kiwicrate
9. Tin box monsters via kiwicrate
10. Kindergarten project via charlalanne