Most parents know the value of an amazing playground. They are special FREE adventure spaces where kids can play for as long as they want. Whenever I land in a new town or city I like to suss out where all the good playgrounds are located so I can take the kids there to burn off some energy when I need to unwind myself. Do you do the same?
The very best playgrounds are close to amenities (my kids always need to go as soon as we arrive. What is with that?) and may even have a cafe within sight of the playground so you can drink a coffee while the kids play.
Today on KidStyleFile we have rounded up a few of our favourites. Looking of the perfect playground near you? You can always use Playground Finder which will reveal those close to you or near an upcoming destination. Where is your favourite playground?
- Speers Point Park, Hunter Valley NSW All Mum Said
- Domain Creek Playground, Parramatta NSW Adventure, Baby!
- Nature Play at Royal Park, Vic. The Plant Hunter
- Adelaide MEGA Adventure Aerial Playground, SA Kids in Adelaide
- Wulaba Park, Green Square Waterloo, NSW Kid Bucket List
- Muddy’s Playground in Cairns, QLD Kidding Around Australia
- The Megasaurus Playground Cranbourne, Victoria Livingston
- Braithwaite Park Nature Play Area Mount Hawthorn, WA Vincent
- Wombat Bend Playspace Templestowe Lower, Vic Kidding Around Australia
- Canberra Arborteum, ACT Boy Eats World
- Kings Beach Playground Sunshine Coast, QLD Sunshine Coast Daily
- Riverside Green Playground Brisbane, QLD Visit Brisbane
Hero Image: via The Planthunter