It’s nearly time to get spooky and celebrate Halloween with family, friends and neighbours. If your street celebrates this holiday, then we have some cool and simple Halloween craft projects you can try with your little ones including making mummies with toilet roll holders and crepe bandages, decorating pumpkins with some crayons and a hair dryer or making ghosts with cheese cloth and starch.
One reason many of us get a little spooked by this particular celebration is the amount of sugar that gets handed around, so we have found some fun ways to get some fruit on the menu with the requisite ghoul of course.
More fun crafty projects can be found in our Art + Craft archives – browse for more ideas on keeping your little ones busy and enjoy the season for trick or treating.
Halloween craft links
1. Melted crayon pumpkins from dreamalittelbigger
2. Monster fruit platter from catchmyparty
3. Mummy luminaries from alittelclaireification
4. Strawberry ghosts from candiquick
5. Toilet paper mummies from gluestickgumdrops
6. Boo-nanas from aheatlhysliceoflife
7. Floating cheesecloth ghost from loveandlaundry
8. Ghost lollipops from happinessishomemade
Header Image: Tattle Monster from Giggles Galore