Do you celebrate Halloween with the kids?
Halloween is becoming increasingly popular here in Australia even if it is a relatively low key event compared to the USA. In the past I have resisted active participation! But now with a five year old in the house it is getting hard. She is excited and looking forward to spending time with her friends on Sunday afternoon at a spooky tea party we have been invited to and to be honest I have found myself enjoying planning what to make to bring along. Spending time with friends, yummy food and some (not too) scary fun – what is not to like?
Here are some of the spooky cupcakes I found while deciding what to make. I think I’m going to go with the monster strawberry one because you know… fruit. Ha ha who am I kidding!
Left to right, top to bottom.
- Monster strawberry cupcakes via Yummy Crumble
- Halloween ghosts via Everyday Southwest
- Low fat chocolate mummy cupcakes via Skinny Taste
- Witch’s legs cupcakes via Punchbowl
- Frankenstein cupcakes via Your Cup of Tea
- Halloween spider via Damn Delicious
- Halloween spider web cakes via Land Lakes
- Dirt cupcakes via Like Mother Like Daughter
Header image and tile from front page: Easy monster cupcakes via Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom