Have you been finding your shopping a little ho ho ho-hum this year? Maybe you are looking in all the wrong places. Big department stores and chain outlets can occasionally feel a little soulless and a little same same. Luckily there is another world of solutions for shopping this season and that is handmade! Whether it is a fun day out at your local market or a quick search online – handmade gifts are perfect for adding a little soul to your stockings. Our love of all things Etsy ramps up at this time of year and every December we take particular care to find you the cutest and most fun gifts from Australian makers so that hopefully they will arrive at your door in time for Christmas (but please check with individual sellers for confirmation).
With lots of clever local designers it was really a breeze to scoop up a collection of very cool Aussie gifts this year. Hope you enjoy our selection and visit the archives for more inspiration.
1. Carve a stamp kit $34.27 from NayanaIliffe
2. Jenkins the Hare book from WellysWonders
3. Kids scarf $52.10 from Shovava
4. Baby pillow $24.95 from HappyPuku
5. Silver spoon $25.00 from EATcreations
6. Pencil poster $45.00 from HarperAndCharlie
7. Key ring $8.80 from BonMaxie
8. Cat coffee mug $22.50 from InekedeVries
9. Moose print $8.80 from LILAxLOLA
10. String art kit $16.00 from StringArtCo
11. Batman money box $28 from TheMoneyBunny
12. Sausage dog tee $24.99 from RedEchidnaDesigns