***** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED *****
The winners will be announced shortly
Plae Shoes. Launched in July 2013 Plae hit the ground running and now has over 220 retailers and distributed in 22 countries worldwide including Australia.
Plae is what happens when a big kid has kids, Ryan Ringholz who outfitted a whole generation with his work with Puma, Diesel & Ugg become a Father and decided to style the next generation as well.
At KidStyleFile we love Plae’s solid eco focus. Every Plae shoe is made in a solar powered, fair labor factory using recycled milk jugs (PET) ISO certified leathers and water-based glues.
Rather than makings just a smaller version of Adult Shoes, Plae instead focus on the different needs of kid’s feet and feature:
- Custom style and fit with interchangeable tabs that come in S, M, L, XL sizes to accommodate instep widths and allowing kids to mix it up and make it their own with different colour, material and print options.
- A specially anatomically engineered sole follows the natural contour of a child foot – which is mostly cartilage.
- Most of the collection are machine washable for when kids get dirty (spot clean on leather)
- Pull tab making it easy for little hands and fingers to get their shoes on.
- Flexible sole for promotes natural movement.
- Shock absorbtion and a removable Eco-ortholite anti-microbial anti-bacterial insole, made from castor beans, provides superior protection.
This week we have two pairs of Plae sneakers in your choice of style, colour and size to win! To enter, simply scroll down and fill out the entry form telling us in 25 words or less about your favourite pair of shoes as a child.
*Please note you must be a KidStyleFile subscriber to win- you can subscribe by entering your email address here.
SCHEDULE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THIS TRADE PROMOTION: GAME OF SKILL
- Promotion name: February 2017 Weekly Giveaway No. 76 – Plae Shoes
- The Promoter is Luxe Bespoke Restorations Pty Ltd T/as Kid Style File ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of KidStyleFile and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current confirmed KidStyleFile weekly newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to competition commences on 20 March 2017 and closes on 26 March 2017 at 12 midday AEST.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 10.00 am on 27 March 2017 at Wahroonga NSW.
- Winners will be notified by email on 27 March 2017 and will be published on this page on 12 March 2017.
- This trade promotion is a game of merit / skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be TWO (2) winners
- Each winner will receive a pair of Play Shoes (from selected sneakers only) valued at up to $105.00.
- Total prize up to $210.00 AUD
- Entrants must complete all requirements of the competition to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.