Established in 2008, Australian owned, Melbourne based company; ergoPouch is the brain child of Mum of two boys, Alina Sack. Alina has drawn on her own personal experiences of sleep deprivation to design innovative products that help babies, kids and parents get a better night’s sleep.
Alina thoughtfully designs each of the ergoPouch products – from baby swaddles and sleeping bags to sleep suits, pyjamas and adult sleeping suits – and utilises a super snug range of natural fibres, including organic cotton, bamboo and merino which keep baby’s temperature consistent throughout the night.
At the forefront of innovation, ergoPouch leads the way in new product categories and fashion forward prints. The stylish, high quality products include the award winning ergoCocoon – an innovative 2 in 1 baby swaddle and sleep bag.
Testament to the brand’s ever growing popularity, ergoPouch was awarded Most Popular Sleep Bag of the Year at the Australian Mother & Baby Magazine Awards in 2016 and also became the first ever Australian brand to be acknowledged as ‘hip healthy’ by the International Hip Dysplasia Institute.
Available in a range of stylish prints including Honeydew Dot (mint), Rosewater Dandelion (pink) and Moonbeam Drop (grey), ergoLayers come in sizes 0-3 months, 3-6 months, 6-12 months, size 1 and size 2, in a choice of two Tog ratings – 0.2 Tog for warmer nights and 1.0 Tog for cooler weather.
This week we have 5 of the super cute, luxuriously soft and absolutely functional ergoLayers sleep wear to giveaway! To enter, simply scroll down and fill in the entry form and in 25 words or less tell us what you love about the new ergoLayers sleep wear.
This competition is now closed – there will be a new one on Monday!
SCHEDULE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THIS TRADE PROMOTION: GAME OF SKILL
- Promotion name: 2017 Weekly Giveaway No. 86 – Ergopouch
- The Promoter is Luxe Bespoke Restorations Pty Ltd T/as Kid Style File ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of KidStyleFile and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current confirmed KidStyleFile weekly newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to competition commences on 15 May 2017 and closes on 21 May 2017 at 12 midday AEST.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 10.00 am on 22 May 2017 at Wahroonga NSW.
- Winners will be notified by email on 22 May 2017 and will be published on this page on 22 May 2017.
- This trade promotion is a game of merit / skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be FIVE (5) winners
- Each winner will receive an ergoLayers sleep suit of there choice valued at between $34.94 – $39.95.
- Total prize up to $199.75
- Entrants must complete all requirements of the competition to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- You must be a Moodie subscriber for your entry to be eligible.