***** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED *****
The new BabyLove Wipe is ultra-soft, gentle as water and safe for baby’s precious skin. It is the first wipe in Australia to feature a unique bubble texture, delivering a gentle, efficient and effective clean. The interleaved wipes are absorbent and strong, making them great for busy families on the go. Paediatrician approved, dermatologically tested and hypoallergenic, the clinically tested wipe is fragrance free, alcohol free and suitable for newborns. They are pH balanced and enriched with Aloe Vera to soothe and cleanse baby’s delicate skin. BabyLove Baby Wipes are available at Chemist Warehouse at RRP $4.50 for a pack of 80 and $12.99 for a 3 X 80 value pack.
“We know that mums want a wipe that won’t irritate or cause a rash on their baby’s skin, yet is effective and safe,” said Debra Smith of Unicharm, the manufacturer of the new BabyLove Baby Wipes.
“The Wipes are great! Super soft and silky but still strong. They were put to the ultimate test yesterday and passed with flying colours,” said Amanda, mum of Lottie 11 months
“I love the soft, bubbly textures and the moisture (not too wet or dry), so it’s really easy to clean the mess in one quick wipe. I ended up using less wipes and that means less rubbing on baby’s skin,” said Joanne, mum of Amelia 16 months.
BabyLove Nappy Pants
The enhanced BabyLove Nappy Pants feature highly absorbent DriWaveTM technology, which absorbs moisture instantly and draws liquid away from the nappy surface. The ultra-soft soft, wavy surface layer minimises skin contact and reduces the risk of skin irritations. The 360-degree soft and stretch waistband provides not only a quick change for mum, but delivers a greater level of comfort and flexibility for youngsters to get on with exploring the world. Other important features of the nappy pants include easy-to-tear side seams so mum can remove easily. Available in 4 sizes – Wriggler (7-11kg), Toddler (9-14kg), Walker(12-17kg) and Junior (15-25kg)
For further information about BabyLove visit www.babylovenappies.com.au
For your chance to win a Babylove wipes and nappy pants prize pack simply scroll down and fill in the enter form below and in 25 words or less tell us what other uses you have found for baby wipes?
To be eligible to win you must be a KidStyleFile subscriber – you can quickly enter your email address here.
SCHEDULE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THIS TRADE PROMOTION: GAME OF SKILL
- Promotion name: 2017 Weekly Giveaway No. 94 – BabyLove
- The Promoter is Luxe Bespoke Restorations Pty Ltd T/as Kid Style File ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of KidStyleFile and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current confirmed KidStyleFile weekly newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to competition commences on 19 June 2017 and closes on 25 June 2017 at 11.59 PM AEST.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 10.00 am on 27 June 2017 at Wahroonga NSW.
- Winners will be notified by email on 29June 2017 and will be published on this page on 30 June 2017.
- This trade promotion is a game of merit / skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be TWO (2) Winners.
- The winner will receive a Babylove pack
- Total prize up to $100.00 RRP
- Entrants must complete all requirements of the competition to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.