***** THIS COMPETITION IS NOW CLOSED *****
ENTER BELOW FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN AN ANNIE SLOAN MINI PROJECT PACK – JUST IN TIME FOR SCHOOL HOLIDAYS!
As one of the world leading experts in paint and colour, Annie Sloan has developed paints that are not only fun to use, but easy too. For most surfaces, her decorative paint, Chalk Paint™, offers the ultimate in flexibility with colours that can be mixed together, lightened or darkened.
Chalk Paint™ can be thickened or thinned, used as a wash or even a dye. Seal it with clear Chalk Paint™ Wax or Annie Sloan Lacquer. Annie’s Wall Paint offers strength, durability, and a scrubbable matt finish perfect for walls and ceilings with no need to finish with wax. Gorgeous results have never been so simple and straightforward!
For big (or small) fans of the much-loved Chalk Paint™ by Annie Sloan range of decorative paints, the new Annie Sloan Mini Project Pack has just launched!
With everything needed to create a small project such as a chair or bedside table, this nifty project or gift pack includes two small project pots of Chalk Paint™ (100ml) in colours of your own choice, 1 tin of Clear Soft Wax (125ml), 1 tin of Dark Soft Wax (125ml) and a small pure bristle Annie Sloan brush.
SCHEDULE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THIS TRADE PROMOTION: GAME OF SKILL
- Promotion name: 2017 Weekly Giveaway No. 98 – Annie Sloan
- The Promoter is Luxe Bespoke Restorations Pty Ltd T/as Kid Style File ABN 25 078 346 782.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of KidStyleFile and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entrants must be current confirmed KidStyleFile weekly newsletter subscribers.
- Entry to competition commences on 26 June 2017 and closes on 2 July 2017 at 11.59 PM AEST.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 10.00 am on 3 July 2017 at Wahroonga NSW.
- Winners will be notified by email on 6 July 2017 and will be published on this page on 9 July 2017.
- This trade promotion is a game of merit / skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be ONE (1) Winner.
- The winner will receive a Annie Sloan Mini Project Pack
- Total prize up to $124.00 RRP
- Entrants must complete all requirements of the competition to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.