The lovely team over at Anchor & Fox have given us the opportunity to pass on a $250 voucher to one lucky KidStyleFile reader.
Based in Melbourne, Anchor & Fox is a small children’s footwear boutique influenced by timeless European styles. Their current collection features classic T-Bar sandals and suede brogues genuine fine leather.
Please tell us we’re not the only ones obsessing with these Butterscotch and Mahogany colours?!
SCHEDULE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THIS TRADE PROMOTION: GAME OF SKILL
- Promotion name: 2017 Weekly Giveaway No. 111 – Anchor & Fox
- The Promoter is The Trustee for SKS Trust T/as Kid Style File ABN 90 871 164 172.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of KidStyleFile and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entry to competition commences on 22 August 2017 and closes on 29 August 2017 at 6 PM AEST.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 7.00 pm on 29 August 2017 at Paradise Point, QLD.
- Winners will be notified by email on 30 August 2017 and will be published on this page on 31 August 2017.
- This trade promotion is a game of merit / skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be One (1) Winner.
- The winner will receive a $250 Anchor & Fox voucher.
- The prize will be distributed by Anchor & Fox directly to the winner. The Promoter shall not be responsible for a prize that is lost, stolen or damaged before it reaches the winner.
- Total prize is $250.00 RRP
- Entrants must complete all requirements of the competition to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- By entering this competition you agree to receive emails from KidStyleFile. You may unsubscribe at any time.