Founded in 2014, Keep It Personal has developed a unique take on the everyday item, allowing customers to personalise fun ‘Varsity’ style clothing with letters, numbers and words – all in Melbourne.
Three of their top selling adult jumpers come in kid sizes (the Varsity Jumper, Varsity Number Jumper and Customised Jumper) so they’re perfect for mini + me outfits:) They’re the go-to brand for gifting with a full range of personalised luxe accessories featuring phone covers, cushion covers, robes and PJs!
The amazing team at Keep It Personal are giving away a $200 shopping spree to one KidStyleFile reader!
This competition has now closed.
Winner: Jacinta W, NSW
SCHEDULE, TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF ENTRY TO THIS TRADE PROMOTION: GAME OF SKILL
- Promotion name: 2018 Weekly Giveaway No. 116 – Keep It Personal
- The Promoter is The Trustee for SKS Trust T/as Kid Style File ABN 90 871 164 172.
- Entry is only open to Australian residents 18 years of age and over. Employees and their immediate families of KidStyleFile and all agencies associated with the competition are not eligible to enter.
- Entry to competition commences on 31 July 2018 and closes on Friday 10 August 2018 at 5 PM AEST.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any lost, late or misdirected entries.
- Judging will take place at 9.00 am on 11 August at Paradise Point, QLD.
- Winners will be notified by email on 11 August 2018 and will be published on this page by 13 August 2018.
- This trade promotion is a game of merit / skill. Each valid entry will be judged against the set criteria. The best entry will win and chance plays no part in determining winner/s. The judge’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- There will be one (1) winners.
- The winner will receive a $200 Keep It Personal Voucher.
- The prize will be distributed by the prize supplier directly to the winner. The Promoter shall not be responsible for a prize that is lost, stolen or damaged before it reaches the winner.
- The prize is valued at $200
- Entrants must complete all requirements of the competition to be eligible.
- Instructions on ‘How to Enter’ form part of these Conditions of entry.
- No responsibility is accepted for late or incorrect entries.
- The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable, cannot be en-cashed nor can it be redeemed in any other form. If a winner decides not to take the prize, it will be forfeited.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including, but not limited to, indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury suffered or sustained as a result of accepting the prize.
- The Promoter has the right to alter the terms of the competition at its discretion, throughout the duration of the competition.
- Certain personal information is requested on registering your entry, including your name and email address. Some of this information (including sensitive information) is essential for us to be able to accurately identify who is eligible for entry and as such is mandatory. Your information will be held in the strictest confidence. The information we collect from your use of our site enables us to provide a better service that is tailored to your needs and helps us to identify the areas of our site that are popular and those that are not.
- By entering this competition you agree to your first name and last initial being used in the winner announcement. Your competition entry may be used by KidStyleFile and will be credited to you.
- By entering this competition you consent to receiving emails from KidStyleFile. You may unsubscribe at any time.